Customer: Nordea Bank Finland Plc Latvia Branch
Assignment: Digitalisation of credit documents
- Document digitalisation
- Electronic documents need to be stored in a pre-determined order
- High quality data processing
- Documents need to be digitalised within the defined time period
- Receipt and verification of documents
- Digital scanning, character recognition and image capture
- Preparation of hard copy documents for storage
- Preparation of electronic documents for electronic storage
- Sustainable service quality
- High level of security
- Transparent and easy-to-monitor costs
- The service is delivered by a highly professional and loyal service provider
Document Digitalisation Outsourcing Service to Nordea Bank Finland Plc Latvia Branch
The newly developed service will enable the bank to focus even more on the banks customer services, contributing to the development of new services, as the responsibility for the routine work associated with digitalisation of hard copy documents and their entry into the electronic archive system will now lie with Lattelecom BPO.
Status prior to service installation
The documents that the customer service staff uses on a daily basis need to be processed electronically in as short a time period as practicable. Prior to subscribing to the outsourcing service the documents of the banks physical and legal customers were digitalised and stored electronically by the bank itself, whereby the bank needed to keep the finger on the pulse and be fully aware of all aspects of digitalisation process, upgrading consistently the necessary service technologies and increasing its expertise to this effect.
Solution to the problem
The Lattelecom BPO outsourcing service enables the bank to more efficiently use its technical resources and labour force which, in turn, improves the quality of the banks document circulation processes and allows the staff members to promptly access the necessary documents.
- Quality and timely digitalisation of the banks credit documents.
- The bank is saved any additional investments into the banks technology systems.
- The bank is saved the worry pertaining to the recruitment, replacement and training of the necessary staff.
- Less routine work which subsequently permits the bank to more efficiently deploy the staff, assigning these specialists other tasks.