Career and personal growth of the company’s employees is considered to be the key prerequisite for ensuring healthy development of the company and superior quality of services. The company aims to assist the employees in their attempts to improve their professional experience, and ensure that the skills and know-how so obtained by the company employees is duly used to enable the company’s growth.
The company, in association with State agency Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) and industry associations, is taking part in the activities co-financed by the EU Structural Funds aimed at providing quality training by which to increase the competitive advantage of merchants.
The company, in association with the Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association (LIKTA), is in the process of carrying out the following Project:
- Innovative technology and business development training aimed at ICT companies and partners (Project No. APA/18.104.22.168.1/10/02/005; Agreement No. L-APA-10-0022). Within the framework of this Project, over the period of the upcoming 3 years the relevant technology and business development training will be conducted to more than 1000 employees.
The company, in association with the Latvian Electrical Engineering and Electronics Industry Association (LEtERA), is in the process of carrying out the following Project:
- Training offered through partnership with LEtERA to improve the professional skills and competitive advantage of the telecommunications company employees (No. APA/22.214.171.124.1/10/02/008; Agreement No. L-APA-10-0019). Within the framework of this Project, over the period of the upcoming 3 years the relevant project management, computer literacy and customer care training will be conducted to 350 employees.
The company, in association with the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LTRK), is in the process of carrying out the following Project:
- Productivity Evolution (Project No. APA/126.96.36.199.1/10/02/013; Agreement No. L-APA-10-0016).Within the framework of the Project the relevant company employees will undergo quality training by which to improve the existing management processes, and to increase the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
The company, in association with the Employers’ Confederation of Latvia (LDDK), is in the process of carrying out the following Project:
- Optimisation of business management processes of customer care service providers (Project No. APA/188.8.131.52.1/10/02/017; Agreement No. L-APA-10-0030). Within the framework of the Project the existing specialists will undergo the relevant training by which to increase the efficiency of the company’s business processes.
In 2011, which is when the implementation of the relevant ESF funded projects was commenced, the company conducted the stated number of ESF funded training courses – the total of 60 training courses conducted to 740 employees; total training man-hours: more than 18 00.
The company implements the following project in cooperation with the Latvian Internet Association:
- "Latvian Internet Association and Latvian Telecommunications Association Member Employee In-Service Training" (Project No APA/184.108.40.206.1/10/02/011, Contract No L-APA-10-0024.).
On 29 May 2015, in cooperation with the Latvian Employers' Confederation (LDDK), in its office premises at Dzirnavu iela 105, the company will implement the project:
- Lean (Six Sigma) (Project No. APA/220.127.116.11.1/10/02/017, Contract No. L-APA-10-0030). Within the scope of the project, the basics of the Lean (Six Sigma) are to be presented. The LEAN system is a set of management principles and methods. LEAN has a key focus on the end consumer and the needs thereof.