Nadežda Semjonova, board chairwoman of the Baltic Computer Academy.
She is responsible for IT specialist training and the development and management of skill evaluation programs, instructor resource management, in addition to the preparation of new training courses for the continuing education of IT specialists.
N.Semjonova was previously the director of the Soft-tronik training centre, and also a leading researcher at the Electronics and Computer Science Institute of the Latvian Academy of Sciences.
She holds a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Latvia.
Phone: +371 67505090
- About usAbout us
- About Lattelecom About LattelecomGreater opportunities to enjoy modern life and make everyday routine comfortable.
- We are proud We are proudImplemented culture, education, sports and social responsibility projects.
- We support We supportNational initiatives and charity projects supported by Lattelecom.
- Logo LogoGraphical identity – the company’s values and mission.
Frequently asked questions:
- Real estateReal estate
- Annual reportsAnnual reports
- About Lattelecom About Lattelecom
- Lattelecom Technology Lattelecom TechnologyModern IT integrator.
- Citrus Solutions Citrus SolutionsEngineering system construction service provider.
- Lattelecom BPO Lattelecom BPOContact Centres, SMS services and Inquiry Service 1188.
- Baltijas Datoru Akademija Baltijas Datoru AkademijaICT training to professionals and users, and certification of ICT specialists.
- Media 360 Media 360Creating and developing unique television content, sales of advertising.
- Lattelecom Technology Lattelecom Technology
- Regulatory environment Regulatory environmentAgreements and regulations binding on service users and operators.
- Procurement ProcurementCurrent procurement tenders, regulations and Code of Business Ethics.
- Partners PartnersLattelecom Group cooperation partners.
- Interesting facts Interesting factsDaily achievements and winnings, innovations and bold solutions.
- Regulatory environment Regulatory environment