The Lattelecom Group company Baltijas Datoru Akadēmija (BDA) is the leading training centre for information and communications technology (ICT) professionals and users, which also permits the relevant certification of ICT specialists. The quality of BDA courses is demonstrated by the accreditation granted by the world’s leading ICT manufacturers.
The company is in a position to conduct quality training and certification which conforms to internationally recognised standards, with a standard curriculum and training materials, mentoring of coaches, and examination of students. BDA is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, a Novell Gold Certified Partner for Training Solutions, a CISCO Learning Solutions Partner, a HP Authorised Training Centre and an IBM Authorised Independent Training Provider.
Since December 2006, the quality of the BDA services has been acknowledged by gaining ISO 9001 certification, which is renewed on a regular basis. This certification is issued following an in-depth audit of the company’s business processes and quality systems, which is conducted by Bureau Veritas Certification quality auditors.
BDA provides more than 200 courses aimed at ICT professionals and users. Today, the highest demand is for such courses that are focused on project management, IT security, Cisco network equipment configuration and maintenance, Java and Microsoft Visual Studio programming, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL, Exchange and Office 2007.
BDA has also actively participated in the implementation of various national initiatives and projects in Latvia:
- European Regional Development Fund Projects aiming at building competitiveness of Latvian companies: "Future Opportunities of Latvian IT Companies on the Export Markets and Information Technology Training for Small and Micro Enterprise".
- Training and consultation projects aimed at local government officials and conducted within the framework of the European Social Fund Programme "Support to Municipalities in CapacityBuilding for Implementation of Measures of the European Union Policies and Projects and Measures of Other Foreign Financial Assistance".
- European Social Fund National Programme "ICT Industry Training" aimed at building Latvia’s competitiveness.
- Project "Trešais tēva dēls" ("3TD - Father’s Third Son") aimed at digitalisation of public libraries in Latvia, and conducted in association with the Ministry of Culture State Agency “Culture Information Systems” and BMGF.
- Training for secondary school teachers "Use of New and Interactive Technologies in Learning Process", etc.
In addition, BDA has contributed to the development and implementation of multiple international projects. Currently, the company is in the process of implementing the Project “Promoting the Use of Free Software in the Baltic States” conducted within the framework of the EU Programme "Lifelong Learning: Leonardo da Vinci".
Company: SIA Baltijas Datoru Akadēmija
Telephone: +371 67505090, +371 67505492
Fax: +371 67505032
Address: Tallinn street 4, LV-1011, Riga
SIA Baltijas Datoru Akadēmija
Legal address: Tallinn street 4, LV-1011, Riga, Latvia
Mailing address: Tallinn street 4, LV-1011, Riga, Latvia
Registration No.: 50003138501
Bank: A/S Swedbank
Bank code: HABALV22
Account No.: LV43HABA0001408049413