The service involves the physical installation of the customer’s data processing, storage and transmission equipment within the Lattelecom data centre, renting out to the customer the whole rack or rack space.
- Non-stop operation, availability and monitoring of systems 24/7;
- Helpdesk services provided by qualified experts and certified consultants;
- Conformity with top technical and security standards (TIER III);
- No need to invest in the premises, equipment, technical solutions so as to ensure high IT&T infrastructure availability parameters (99.98%);
- Infrastructure hosting provides the opportunity to use the data centre subject to need without overpaying for unused capacity;
- Availability of high capacity telecommunications infrastructure with a wide range of services and speeds of up to n x 10 Gbit/s ensured both in Latvia and with interface to the West (Europe) and East (Russia);
- Economically advantageous and custom-built solutions that can be tailored to various customer needs – both simple IT&T systems and large size and complex solutions;
- Possibility to use a whole variety of data centre services.
- High level security of the equipment;
- High cost efficiency, as no investments are required with respect to the project design, construction and use of the customer's own data centre;
- High level security Power and data connection backup source, and 99.98% service availability a month24/7/365 service management with no power or communication loss.