Voice technology solutions offered by Lattelecom ensure continuous internal and external communication of a company and fast information exchange between the company’s departments, all while optimising communication service expenses. Traditional voice telephony solutions ensure basic voice connections to the public fixed electronic communication network, as well as client end device solutions. These solutions can been both standardised to be suitable to the majority of companies (standard solutions have been created according to business requirements) and individually adapted to every client’s specific needs.
Lattelecom voice solution offer package consists of:
- Corporate telephony solutions developed individually for each client according to their specific business requirements and using the most suitable technologies, based either on the classic TDM or the latest generation IP solutions, and including the necessary connections to the public telecommunication network, numeration resources, connections between offices and branches, as well as purchase, lease and maintenance of telecommunication devices (including office exchange PBXs, commutators, gateways, routers, telephones, continuous electric supply sources, etc.).
- Lease of client voice network PBX devices from the leading manufacturers (Siemens, Nortel, Cisco, Ericsson, Alcatel, Advoco), including the full service of device delivery, maintenance and monitoring.
- Individually adapted call service tariff plans (for calls within Lattelecom network, mobile and other fixed network operator networks in Latvia and abroad), thus decreasing company expenses on phone conversations.
The main advantages of the services:
- A vast range of services and solutions that can be easily adapted to corporate needs and combined with other IT&T resources of the company.
- Individually developed optimal solution and functionality to the detail.
- The solution enables the client to monitor their IP network equipment in real time (online) using a special website.